Friday, December 11, 2009

BTSSB: シャンデリアフロッキー series

Baby, the Stars Shine Bright is releasing a new dress series soon (from their Mito branch blog), called シャンデリアフロッキー (Chandelier flocking is the original name, but the grammar seems off. I like "Chandelier Flocked", and will be using it in the rest of this post) .

Just as much as I would like to avoid wearing gothic colours (I started wearing lolita in gothic colours, but I've always tried to transition away from it towards sweet and, ultimately, classic colours), I really seem to like this series a lot! It is a very classic look, coming from BABY, and definitely something I can see myself wearing on occassions where lolita is a little too over-the-top!

Oddly enough, it reminds me of the Alice and the Looking Glass of Time series (link to the jumper), but I do hope that the Chandelier Flocked series' patterned areas aren't made of a similar velveteen, or 'flocked', material... It seems like it would be really for the details to rub off with a little wear.

____________________________________________________________

Below is a copy of the post from BABY's mito branch blog some translations. I hope that they are clear (though really there isn't much that needs to be translated!).

Again, please do leave comments if possible, I will take what you have said into consideration in order to improve this blog!

シャンデリアフロッキージャンパースカートⅠ
Chandelier flocked jumperskirt - (style) I

☆オフ白
off-white colourway


☆胸元のアップ
Appliqué on bust area


☆コーディネート
Coordinate

*価格 (price):¥26,040-
*色展開 (colours available)
1:オフ白×オフ白レース (off white x off-white lace)
2:黒×黒レース (black x black lace)

105P225
シャンデリアフロッキージャンパースカートⅡ
Chandelier flocked Jumperskirt - (style) II

☆オフ白
off-white


☆胸元のアップ
Appliqué on bust area


*価格 (price):¥26,040-
*色展開 (colours available)
1:オフ白×黒レース (off white x black lace)
2:黒×黒レース (black x black lace)

105P524
シャンデリアフロッキーロングスカート
Chandelier Flocked skirt

☆オフ白
off-white


☆リボンブローチつきです
Ribbon brooch (?)


*価格(price):¥19,740-
*色展開 (colours available)
1:オフ白×黒レース (off-white x black lace)
2:黒×黒レース (black x black lace)

No comments:

Post a Comment